An activity that makes people laugh and gives a speedy end to the session
*You will need room for everyone to move around.
Time: 5 minutes
Why do we like it?
It’s fun, a bit silly and very physical, the group end up back in a circle and you can thank them and say good bye.
How does it work?
- Get the group to stand in a circle. Ask them to orientate themselves by checking the floor beneath them and ceiling above them and noting reference points.
- Tell them to pick a person in the room without giving any indication of who they have chosen and put their hands on their own heads once they have done so.
- Explain that when you shout go they have to get to the person they have selected circle them three times as quickly as possible and then return to their own original position.
- Shout go.
- There will be a few minutes of chaos and people will gradually end up back where they started.
- Thank them and say goodbye.